The MultiCash electronic banking
The MultiCash product is a batch system of electronic banking targeting corporate customers that require secure communication with the bank and also an interface for importing/exporting data from/to their accountancy. Apart from VÚB, a.s., this system can communicate with any number of other banks that support the system.
- Entering local payment instructions
- Entering foreign payment instructions
- Receiving account statements
- Intraday statements
- Receiving exchange lists
- Receiving and sending text messages
- Selection of communication channel:
- Commuted telephone line
- ISDN line
- TCP/IP (Internet)
- Four categories of electronic signature
- Remote electronic signature
- Three language versions: Czech, German, English
- Setting of user profiles
- Multibank access
- PC with an Intel Pentium II processor or another processor with comparable parameters
- At least 32 MB RAM, at least 50 MB HDD
- Diskette unit, possibly a chip card reader or a USB token
- A modem or a TCP/IP connection (according to the selected type of communication)
You will receive the commercial offer for the MultiCash system from your personal banker. Regarding technical matters use the following contacts to communicate with the MultiCash HelpDesk.
Effective Monday, November 29th, 2004 Multicash helpdesk hotline will be provided by our slovak colleagues.
Multicash helpdesk hotline is still available on the old czech telephone number 221 865 432.
The MultiCash Helpdesk
VUB, a.s., Prague Branch
Phone: +420 221 865 432
Fax: +420 221 865 556